Monday, November 27, 2006

6 weeks to go...

Well, today was our 34 week checkup, and everything looks good... We got confirmation that she is still a she, and she is weighing in at 6 pounds already! At this rate, she could be 10 pounds at birth - yikes! We got measurements of all her parts, and everything looks absolutely fine - she's in a transverse position right now, which means her head is at the left side of my belly, and her butt is at the right side - which explains why she's been kicking and punching all over the place! The doc says she should turn to the right position in the next couple of weeks. I have another appointment in 2 weeks, and then we go to 1 every week until she's here (I can't believe how time has flown by!) I went to Target today and picked up a few more essentials, so I feel like we're finally prepared for her to get here - well, as prepared as we can be.

Ready for a couple pics of me? Sorry they're still kinda blurry - I don't think I'll ever get the hang of self portraits. And of course every time I feel like taking a picture, Mike's at work! And when he's home, I'm usually dressed in sweats and a ponytail...NOT a good time for pictures.

Here I am pointing the baby's head at you:
And here's her butt end:

There's a couple more pictures on my Flickr site from Thanksgiving and today if you're interested - talk to you again soon!

0 comments:

Lilypie ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie