Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Update

We had our 30 week checkup this morning, and Dr. Lewis says everything looks just fine. My fundal height is still measuring 2 weeks ahead (I'm at 32 cm) but he says its nothing to worry about. Now we start going to see him every 2 weeks until she is born. Only 10 more weeks to go! She's still keeping me up every night with her acrobatics, and has gotten big enough that when her feet engage with my ribs, it definitely gets my attention! But other than needing a nap or two during the day, I am feeling just fine - no back pain, no fat ankles, just a little heartburn in the evenings. (knock on wood) I am walking a little slower though, so I have to leave for class a few minutes earlier just to get there on time. (And sitting through my boring Psychology lecture is getting more and more uncomfortable!) We're pre-registered at the hospital for the delivery, and we go to the childbirth class on December 2nd. We finally ordered the nursery furniture, and it should be here by next week - once I get her room set up, I will be sure to send pictures. We've also received a few boxes in the mail, but Mike won't let me open any of them until the shower, so I'll just say a preliminary thank you to everyone!
Well, I can't think of much else to say right now, but if anything comes up I promise to let you know!

PS Pictures to come!

Lilypie ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie