Sunday, August 23, 2009

First Day of School!

Well, the fall is upon us, meaning everyone is heading back to school! This includes little Miss Aurora - by the grace of God I managed to hijack a spot in Yuma's best preschool program which also happens to be on my own school campus! This is great because now she can come to school with me and I can stop in and visit and have lunch with her whenever I want to :) Her first day went pretty well, I think - I stopped in to check on her at nap time and of course she wasn't napping, so to keep her from bugging the other kids I took her on a tour of campus and we had lunch together in the cafeteria. I took her back to her class for the rest of the day, and on the way home at 5 she passed out in the car - maybe next time she'll take the nap! Here is a picture for posterity:


First day of School!

From YEAR TWO


And while going through pictures, I found one I really like from when Grandma Miller was visiting. I didn't mention it here at the time but she was definitely a lifesaver for us while Alan and I were in the hospital! We couldn't have done it without her, and I think Aurora really enjoyed having her around :)

From YEAR TWO


Aurora's second day of preschool is tomorrow so we're getting everything packed up and ready tonight...I'll be back with more stories later this week!

1 comments:

Cortni said...

She is adorable!! I can't believe that she is old enough to be in preschool!

Lilypie ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie