Monday, February 25, 2008

Hang in there...

I know!! I am the worst blogmom in the whole entire world. A MONTH has gone by since my last post! Did I die? Was I kidnapped? Did my computer go up in flames? Were my fingers horribly mutilated in a tragic cupcake baking accident? No, none of those things. I was just living my life without a working camera and didn't feel that I could come here and describe all the great things Aurora is doing without pictures. But trust me, she is just as great as ever - if not greater! She's such a little nutjob these days, running around, playing hide and seek, laughing and stopping to smell every single flower in the yard. I can't wait for our next adventure - in two weeks we're all going back to Dallas for 13 days! Mike managed to finagle some training for work in DFW, and I managed to sucker him into taking us with him. Of course, due to government ineptitude we won't be on the same flight or even flying into the same airport, but at least we're leaving the same airport at roughly the same time and staying in the same hotel. It promises to be an experience, I am sure... And never fear, my new camera will be here THIS WEDNESDAY so I will be sure to take thousands of nauseatingly adorable pictures for you immediately. Oh and I came here to post this quick teaser of a note, and realized that today she is 1 year, 1 month, 1 week and 1 day old! Neat, huh?

Don't worry - I'll be back Thursday with pictures :)

0 comments:

Lilypie ticker

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie